1. Applicability-------Dryer must first be able to apply to specific materials, and meet the basic requirements of material drying, including the ability to handle materials (feed, transport, fluidization, dispersion, heat transfer, discharge, etc.), and can meet the processing capacity, dehydration, product quality and other basic requirements.
2. High drying rate---only in the drying rate, convection drying material height dispersion in hot air, critical water content is low, drying speed is fast, and the same is convection drying, drying method different critical water content is also different, so the drying rate is also different.
3. Low energy consumption-------different drying methods of energy dissipation indicators are different, the general conductive drying thermal efficiency in theory can reach 100%, convection drying can only be about 70%.
4. Save investment-----Drying machine to complete the same function, sometimes its cost is very different, should choose its low choice. 5. Low operating costs---equipment depreciation, energy consumption, labor costs, maintenance costs, spare parts costs ... such as operating costs should be as low as possible.
6. Preference is given to dryers with simple structure, sufficient supply of spare parts, high reliability and long life.
7. Comply with environmental requirements, good working conditions, high safety.
8. Before selection, it is best to make material drying experiments, in-depth understanding of similar materials have been used dryer (advantages and disadvantages), often to the appropriate selection is helpful.
9. Not relying entirely on past experience, focusing on the absorption of new technologies and listening more to the views of experts.